Electrolytically Chrome coated steel tape
Copolymer Coated Steel Tape, consist of steel tape coated on both sides with green color
adherent Ethylene Copolymer (EAA) Film.
The copolymer exhibits excellent adhesion to the steel substrate.
It bonds to low (LDPE), linear low (LLDPE), medium (MDPE) and high density (HDPE) polyethylene.
The steel is cold rolled, low carbon, electrolytic chrome-coated steel tempered to T-2 condition
for excellent formability and fabrication characteristic .
) Tensile strength: 300 – 420MPa
2) Elongation: min. 15%
3) Reel width: 15 – 405mm
4) Foil thickness: 0.15 – 0.20mm
5) Coating thickness: 0.040 – 0.60mm
6) Coating material: ethylene copolymer
7) Peel strength of lamination: min. 6.13N/cm
8) Reel length: >2,100mngth: 300 – 420MPa
9) Core inside diameter: 150mm
10) Core material: plastic or steel
11) Core material: plastic, steel and chrome coated steel
- Provides increased resistance to the damage during installation at high and low temperatures.
- Reduces the possibility of Kinking.
- Prevents jackets shrink-back and fatigue failure at the splice case.
- Local area networks
- Outside plant distribution systems
- Long haul trunking and feeder
- Duct or direct buried installation
- CATV, CCTV and telecommunication